Bohemians are a laid-back bunch, with a distinct sense of style. Think your home comes across as a truly bohemian abode? Here are ten signs to tell for sure…
1. Your favorite colors are tie-dye and suzani.
2. You haven’t seen an actual, honest-to-goodness floor since 2010.
3. You own more plants than furniture.
4. Morocco called the other day and they want all their ottomans, lanterns and pillows back.
5. You know that the only thing that works with pattern is another pattern.
6. You tie your shoelaces with macramé knots.
7. You’ll embrace minimalism right after Elton John does.
8. You have no idea where this “mall” is that everyone keeps talking about.
9. You like your mattresses low, and your canopies high.
10. “Beaded curtain” is a custom setting on your sound machine.
Do some of these sound like you and your home?
(Image credits: Bridget Pizzo; Urban Outfitters; Tom Delevan; Old Brand New; Eden Wright Design; Justina Blakeney; Skinny LaMinx; Ryann Ford; Skona Hem; The Lunar Collective; Carlota Santamaria via Moon to Moon)